We've also decided on our pediatrician and had a meet and greet with her last week. She literally works two minutes from our house, she has a great disposition, appears to be very interested in up to date information and research, and works with two other experienced pediatricians who will cover for her when she is not available. I'm happy with our choice.
We also finally decided on a car seat. We decided to go with the Chicco Cortina Travel System. The car seat seemed like the most durable out of all the ones we saw and it also has a front adjustable strap. It's a bit heavier than the other ones but I'm pretty sure I can handle it. We went with the Travel System because it was the most affordable for us right now. Eventually I would like to get a jogger, but for now a regular stroller will do.
In news about the pregnancy...all is well. She moves a lot, so much so that I had to ask a few people if there was such a thing as an "increased fetal movement" :). She moves so much that I have trouble sleeping at night/day. I can tell she is growing because her movement literally jolt me and take my breathe away. She also got the hiccups for the first time today, I was pretty excited because I had heard people talk about what that felt like and today was the first time I felt it. I've definitely had my share of braxton hicks contractions, especially lately. I've been trying to do too much stuff lately and know I need a little break. Which I won't be getting until next weekend :)...I'll be working four in row in a day, should be interesting. My Dr. says that he think she'll will be around 8-9 lbs., which is an improvement from 10 lbs..
Here are a few more items I bought for her. My new favorite hobby is shopping for her :).
No comments:
Post a Comment