Friday, March 16, 2012

Ali is 20 Months



Ali turned 20 months on the 14th of March. She has changed so much in just the last few weeks, it's pretty amazing!

I just bought her pull-up diapers this week as she has been showing big signs of wanting to be toilet trained. She even went poo poo in her own potty this week! It does seem a bit early to start toilet training, but we will see how it goes.

She is also getting very close to quitting nursing. We have gone down to once a day, usually around her nap time. Up to now I will admit it didn't feel right for of us to stop. But I'm starting to feel like it's time. She is also showing less interest in doing it. This will be a big adjustment for us, but I think we are ready for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment