Saturday, April 12, 2014

24 weeks

How far along? 24 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain: 12 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I went shopping and actually found some more non-maternity clothes a size up. 
Stretch marks?  Not yet, but my skin is definitely getting stretched out!
Sleep: Finding it hard to get comfortable at night.  It seems like he is up all night dancing around in my belly!
Best moment this week: I had a prenatal appointment and got to hear his heartbeat (145 bpm), I'm not sure if she just had the monitor turned up but it was super loud.  I am also measuring right at 24 weeks.  
Miss Anything? Just feeling comfortable.
Movement: Constant and really hard kicks.  
Food cravings:  Mostly sweets 
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: The new thing is calf cramps, so painful!
 Belly Button in or out? Flat or out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Megan and Tyler are visiting for Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment