Sunday, February 28, 2010
Miracles Do Happen...
Today I just found out one of my closest friends just had her first baby! During her pregnancy she faced many challenges specifically related to the health of her baby. On the day she was suppose to find out the sex of her little one the doctors found a cyst growing on his lungs. This cyst not only could have potentially interferred with the normal growth of his lung tissue but also could have had some serious (and even life threatening) effects on his heart. Throughout her entire pregnancy the doctors paid extra attention to the size of his cyst and any complications that could arise. As the weeks went by the doctors expressed their uncertainty of what to expect in his first moments of life. And then today we all found out. As he entered this world he was able to fill his lungs with air, cry, and even more miraculously X ray showed that the cyst had appeared to have shrunk. It's a true miracle and doctors aren't really sure why the once very large cyst appears to be almost nonexistent. I must admit I'm not a very "religious" person and rarely do I pray, but the day I found out about his conditon my friend had only one request, "keep us in your prayers" and we did. His name means "faith" and today their prayers and ours were answered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment