Friday, March 5, 2010

A Pick-me-upper

In new news about my pregnancy... I have been feeling about 100% better than usual. I don't need 12 + hours of sleep every day, I'm in a much better mood, rarely do I get nauseous, and my energy feels great! My tummy is also starting to look more like I'm pregnant and I can definitely feel her move sometimes. She seems to move right when I lay down to go to sleep... I can't wait to start feeling some kicks :). I've been able to exercise almost every day, which I think is another reason why I'm feeling so much better. Not to mention, the weather has been beautiful lately! I'm so glad winter is over.


Our nursery is also coming together. Joel just finished putting hard wood floors in and we got a really nice hand me down crib from a friend of the family. My aunt also offered to make all of the bedding, curtains, etc. for me and I have the fabric picked out. We've been pretty fortunate to have all these people offer so much to us...we are truly grateful for it all.



Well, I'm about to have a long stretch of nights to work. Hope I can maintain all this energy!!!




1 comment:

  1. BTW I love the new photo you put as your profile pic on top of your blog! such a good photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete