.jpg)
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Thanks Bryan!
Joel's buddy Bryan was kind enough to snap a few pictures of Joel and I for our baby shower invites. They turned out pretty nice! I'm 24 weeks and 3 days here! I've also started to have a couple Braxton Hicks contractions. I talked to my doctor about it and he said it's normal just as long as they aren't regular. Ali's also kicked pretty hard a couple times, I can also feel her move daily.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
ash! you look beautiful! I had no idea you had a blog until I got on your facebook today. yay! I hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteYou are more beautiful every day,I can hardly believe soon you will holding your daughter in your arms, this will be the best day of your life, I am speaking from experience because holding you for the first time was a the most amazing moment, looking at your belly grow brings me back to that moment I cant wait to meet your little girl and I cant wait to see my little girl become ali's mama
ReplyDelete