Wednesday, July 2, 2014

36 weeks! Start the countdown!

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain: 27 lbs
Maternity clothes? At this point I'm wearing whatever is comfortable (dresses, leggings, long tanks tops). 
Stretch marks?  My old ones are back.  Ali and Christian and have both had major growth spurts which my skin doesn't like much.  
Sleep: Pretty bad.  Up at 3 am and can't go back to sleep.  Naps are nice, but they don't always happen. This last part of pregnancy has definitely been the hardest part for me. There is no comfortable position.  
Best moment this week: Ali didn't have camp this week, so we spent a lot of time together and I enjoyed it so much that I'm thinking about canceling a few weeks of her camp before baby gets here.  Starting to feel a little sad that she won't be the only child anymore. 
Miss Anything? Being comfortable and working out like I was.  I can still jog 3 miles, but I have to take 5 minute walking breaks.  
Movement: It actually has slowed down a bit.  He is running out of room.  My doctor has estimated that he is going to be about 7 lbs., but I have a feeling he is already 7 lbs.!!!  
Food cravings:  Sweets
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Labor Signs: I've had quite a few uncomfortable Braxton Hick contractions. 
Symptoms: Back aches, cramps, vericose veins, nose looks wider, and some swelling (I've been lucky that this summer has been cooler so far, but this week it's suppose to be mid-90's so I need to stay on top of my water intake). 
 Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? On but getting a little snug. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little moody but mostly happy :).  I don't love being able not to physically do things, this belly makes it difficult ;). 
Looking forward to: Celebrating Ali's 4th birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment