Tuesday, July 15, 2014

38 weeks

How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain: 29 lbs.  This has been a huge thing for me this pregnancy.  My final weight with Ali was about 196 lbs., my almost final weight with Christian is 159 lbs..  I hope this helps with my recovery this time around.  
Maternity clothes? Whatever fits and is cool
Stretch marks?  Yes
Sleep: Some nights are better than others. 
Best moment this week: Celebrating my birthday and Ali's.  I'm so glad I left Ali's birthday "open" we ended up having a great mom/daughter day.  The morning started off with Ali making her own pancakes, picking out her own clothes, giving all of her Barbies baths.  Then we went to the mall to look for new flip flops but got caught up at Claires and ended up getting a few things.  Then we went to the pita pit for lunch.  Ali's only request was that she wanted to see Paxton on her bday, so he came over to decorate her cake, sing happy birthday and eat it!  They played a little, then it was off to swim lessons!  It was a great day for her (and me). 
Miss Anything? Working out, feeling comfortable, and holding Ali.  Kinda miss wine tasting during this time of year. 
Movement:Pretty active lately. 
Food cravings:  Anything cool and fresh. 
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Labor Signs: I've had a lot of contractions lately.  I'm feeling like this last week is going to be a challenge to keep him in for another week.  Some day's I've even had to start timing my contractions because they feel so strong and close together.  I'm also really low now.  Really praying that he can hold  off for one more week! Ali was born at 38 weeks exactly, so this week will be an uncharted experience for me.  
 Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: This is the last week before my scheduled csection, I am so looking forward to meeting him and for everyone else to meet him as well! 


38 weeks, 31 years old, 4 years old!
1st pic is of Ali headed to her birthday buddy (Rishi's) party, they share the same birthday.  2nd is on her actually bday getting phone calls from all of her loved ones.  3rd is her pancake creation. 4th is at the gynmastics center. 5th is more pancakes, 6th is at the mall going on a few rides, 7th is at the pita pit, 8th is cake with Pax, 8th is on my bday celebration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment