Christian Gabriel was born on Thursday July 17th, 2014 at 7:59 pm. He weighed 8 lbs. 7.7oz. and was 21.5 in. long.
Joel and I went to our 38 week appt. (I was 38 and 2 days), at around 3 pm and was sent to the hospital to be checked by Dr. Hernandez because I was having regular contractions. When I arrived I was 2 cm. and observed for 2 hrs. to see if I was going to making any cervical changes. After 2 hrs. I was still contracting regularly about every 5-8 min. and made a tiny amount of cervical change, so I was observed for 2 more hours. After those 2 hrs. my contractions became less and I made no cervical change, so I was sent home. As I was getting dressed my water broke! This was at about 7 pm. Luckily the nurse who I had been wanting was still on her shift from 6 am and Dr. Hernandez was still at the hospital. So we hustled to get me back to the OR. I think I was back in the OR at around 7:30ish. Christian was born at 7:59pm. It all happened so fast!
During observation.
First picture together!
Thank you to everyone who came to visit us in the hospital! This is my grandma's 19th grandchild!
Christian is constantly smiling in his sleep!
Of course we've been trying to figure out who he looks the most like. We've come to the conclusion that he almost looks exactly like Jon when he was a baby, widows peak and coloring especially.
Can't believe he is over one week old already!
Ali is loving being a big sister!
So great to see these two. Can't believe there is actually three little boys in this picture :). Can't wait for Christians best friend to arrive!!!
Visits from Papa!
Joel and his son :)
First picture that I've seen with an orb in it (Joel's shoulder). Blessed to have Angel Jon watching over our Christian.











No comments:
Post a Comment