Friday, July 2, 2010

36 wks and 3 days...

...and I am getting ancy! We only have a couple more days left and I'll be full term. It's getting really hard to just wait. Right now she is basically just growing, which she seems to do pretty well. I've noticed within the last week that my low back is just killing me. It's hard to tell if I've dropped or not, some days I feel lower but other days I can feel her all the way up on my ribs kicking the heck out of them. She's still moving, but I can tell that's it's slowed down a little bit. At my 36 week check up I got swabbed for GBS and measured at 37 weeks. Her heart beat sounded great, I would have guessed around 146 bpm. I start weekly check ups now, it will be interesting to see what my Dr. thinks is going to be the best route for me. While I have my preferences of how I would like my labor and delivery to go, I completely trust my doctor and will do whatever he suggests.

This past week my friend/coworker Nikki threw me a baby shower! I had a great time and was actually surprised at how many people showed up...mostly kids but that's okay :). I am so fortunate to work with a great group of women. I would have any one of them as my nurse. I know that Ali and I will be in good hands.

Well, I get the next few days off of work to just relax and gestate :). My goal is to make it to full term and we are almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment