Wednesday, July 7, 2010

37 week check-up

And the verdict is...



we wait until next week.



It was a very uneventful Dr.'s apt., to say the least. Basically, I'm now measuring out at 40 wks. What does this mean? Well, not much really besides the fact that it's painfully obvious how large I am and it's extremely difficult to do much of anything (walk, sit, lay, sleep), I'm pretty much uncomfortable 100% of the time. I actually got a little depressed when I got home from my appointment, thinking "I can't live like this anymore"...obviously I can, but it's miserable. The only thing keeping my spirits up at 3 a.m. in the morning is feeling her kick, squirm, and roll. I'm starting to get a good idea of what her personality may be like when she arrives. I've actually felt her startle a little bit with the rumble of my digestive system. It's pretty amazing to feel something like that (a cause and effect), it makes her seem even more human.

Anyways, I go back to work tonight. Which I think will be a good thing because it will keep my mind off of being so uncomfortable. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment